Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Little Bird...does this mean Spring?
This morning as the kids were eating breakfast and I was making lunches, I happened to notice this huge bird on my little tree.  I only say huge bird because my tree is so, so little.  But in three years time it will look like this.....    
Welcome Spring!?  Finally!?
For Mother's day, the kids picked tulips for me.  They were so gorgeous on my table that when they wilted, I marched right on out to my tulips and promptly cut some more!
This famous box came all the way from Idaho courtesy of Uncle David and Aunt Cindy.  Connor helped himself to some lumber and several nails later had made a box.  He wouldn't leave Idaho without it so we somehow managed to fit it into an already stuffed van and it will soon be a garden box. BUT for now it was Perfect for the girls Playhouse! --Just waiting on some good weather to finish that project!
On Mother's Day, I made some really evil, but Yummy Oreos!  They were a little messy to say the least!

No comments: