Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

 
 I have the best husband in the world!  He can work on your computer, bring home the bacon, and bake Bread!  I came home from church and Jon was in the process of making orange and cinnamon rolls. (He was home with kids and their cough-ez!)  He did all the hard work, so I thought I would help him out by rolling them and baking them, but best of all taste testing!  Mmmmmm!  --I know you mouth is watering right now!  Well, my tummy is sick, but that won't stop me from having another really soon!  I know that you are going to ask about the gym....well, tomorrow I'll run and run and run and run and run.  They are worth it!  I promise!
 
Are you Drooling?  If you would like to indulge with this recipe too, here is the link!

~HAPPY SUNDAY~

No comments: