Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Nightmare Before Halloween!

Here are the kids carving their pumpkins! Logan got his hands dirty (we're proud of you!). Connor was grossed out by the "guts". Delaney and Rori ran around cleaning the pumpkins, they were sparkly! We have eaten so many pumpkin seeds that we are sick. Jonathan drew all the patterns free-handed from picutres. We love our talented daddy! Our project took about 4 hrs to complete! Truly a Labor of Love.

Connor and Daddy

Jon carving his prize pumpkin, Rori is supervising!

Rori, Logan, Delaney take a break.

Our family are big fans of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" movie. So in honor of the characters.... Cast of Characters

Jack the Pumpkin King

Sally

Oogie Boogie

Zero the dog

Jack's Pumpkin Shell

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, Curtis and I just found your blog! We just started ours. It is loveathome-heidi.blogspot. Tomorrow I will be putting on some pictures of Gavyn's surgery. Your family sure looks cute! I cannot believe how many pumpkins you carved. That is awesome! We hope to see you guys soon.

AceMott6 said...

Great job on the pumpkins!! I will have to keep that in mind for next year!